Third Party Data
Information we collect
There are different ways in which we collect your personal information. Personal Identifiable Information (PII) is defined as any information which on its own, or when merged with other information, allows an individual to be identified. For example, this can be your name, telephone number or address.
We collect your information when you do any of the below:
- Place an order on our website, by telephone or in person at our head office.
- Make an enquiry regarding our products or services.
- Enter a competition or promotion.
- Upload an image, comment or review.
- Sign up for our newsletter, promotions or offers.
- Correspond with us, in person, by phone, letter, email, or social media.
- When you browse our website information may be collected; commonly known as “cookies”. Cookie settings can be changed in your browser settings.
- Complete any forms relating to accidents or incidents for Health and Safety and Insurance purposes.
The personal information that we may collect includes:
- Email address
- Phone numbers
How we use your information
Out’n’About ATP Ltd uses the personal information that we collect about you or that you provide to us for the following reasons:
- To track sales and enquiries.
- To answer your questions or provide you with requested information.
- To process your order including sending order confirmations and invoices, payments and refunds.
- To keep you up to date with the status of your order.
- To dispatch your order.
- To send you newsletters and information for marketing or advertising purposes.
- To set up and maintain your account.
- To respond to your correspondence and customer service queries.
- For management of our business including accounting.
- To contact you for your opinions on our products and services. Allowing us to develop, review and improve new/existing products and services based on your opinions and reviews.
- To notify you about any important changes to our services or our sites.
- To comply with any legal or regulatory obligations.
- To facilitate any business transactions that include bankruptcy, mergers, acquisitions, asset sales or if the business is sold.
Accessing your information & updates
Under data protection laws all individuals have rights as listed below. They don’t apply in all circumstances. If you wish to use any of them we can explain at that time if they apply. If you would like further information regarding your rights please contact us or visit the ICO website.
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information.
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed.
- The rightto object to processing of your personal information.
- The right to restrict processingof your personal information.
- The right to have your personal information erased.(the “right to be forgotten”)
- The right to request accessto your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it.
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information.(“data portability”)
- Rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you.
If you have placed an order with us at any time, you can review any personal information we may hold by contacting us and making a request. (contact details below)
If your personal information changes we request that you tell us so we can update your records.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information that we hold about you in our records, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any information which may be out of date. (contact details below)
You have the right to object to certain purposes for processing, in particular to data processed for direct marketing purposes and to data processed for certain reasons based on our legitimate interests. You can contact us to exercise these rights.
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office which enforces data protection laws: https://ico.org.uk/.
Legal grounds for data processing of PII
We will rely on the following legal bases to use your personal data:
Performance of a contract – Where it is needed to provide you with our products or services, such as:
- Providing you with a quote which includes prices and therefore assess whether we are able to provide you with a product or service.
- Managing orders that you have with us including for both products and services.
- Updating your records once an order has been placed.
- Any activities relating to the products or services which may include enquiries, quotes, orders and administration of order or service.
Where it is in our legitimate interests to do so, such as:
- To provide you with information regarding our products and services.
- To provide you with suitable content on our website.
- To review and test the performance of our products, services and internal processes.
- For management and audit of our business including accounting.
- To carry out monitoring and to keep records of our communications with you and our staff.
- For market research and analysis and developing statistics.
- For direct marketing communications to help us to offer you relevant products and services, including deciding whether or not to offer you certain products and service. We will send marketing to you by email, post and phone
To comply with Legal Obligations such as:
- Where we need to share your personal information with people or organisations in order to run our business or comply with any legal and/or regulatory obligations.
- For some direct marketing communications.
Withdrawing consent and opting out
If you choose to opt in to receiving communication from us and change your mind and wish to opt out you can do this in a number of ways:
- Clicking the unsubscribe link in any of our emails.
In cases where we rely upon consent to process your personal data you can withdraw this at any time by contacting us using the details shown below.
When we receive notification that you wish to withdraw consent or change your preferences we will do this as soon as reasonably possible and most likely within 7 days of the request.
Why we retain personal information
We will hold your personal information based on the following reasons:
- For as long as we need to in order to carry out our business operations, such as managing your orders and managing our operations.
- For as long as we provide goods and/or services to you and then for as long as someone could bring a claim against us.
- Retention periods in line with legal and regulatory requirements or guidance.
- If you have not placed an order with us we will only retain your information for a limited period in order to respond to your query, provide you with the information you require or to send you updates on our products and services for as long as you indicate that you are happy for us to do so.
- If you have not placed an order with us and we no longer have a legitimate business reason to hold your data we will delete this data. In the event this is not possible due to data backups in archives we will ensure that no further processing takes place with your data until we are able to delete the data.
- To enhance the security of the checkout process we currently use Sagepay or Paypal as a part of the payment process when you place an order through the website.
- All personal data held by us will be stored securely.
Disclosing your data / Information sharing
Out’n’About ATP Ltd does not sell your personal information to third parties.
We will never make your personal details available to other companies for their own marketing purposes.
We may use other companies to provide services to you on our behalf. These services may include but are not limited to sending postal mail and courier services. We will only provide those companies with the information they need to deliver the service we have engaged them for and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
We may have to disclose your information by law or because a court or the police or other law enforcement agency has asked us for it.
Your personal information is not transferred or disclosed outside of the UK or the EEA.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this page in order to reflect changes in the law and/or our privacy practices. We encourage you to check this privacy notice for changes whenever you visit our websites.
Data Protection Officer
Out’n’About ATP Limited
7 Caxton Park
Elms Farm Industrial Estate
or email: email@example.com
Website Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Out’n’About ATP Limited. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. The information is intended for residents of the United Kingdom only.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
- Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- All prices are in Great British Pounds (GBP) and are inclusive of VAT. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we undertake to fulfil your order at the price listed at the time you ordered.
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
- Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- We undertake to accept or reject your order within Seven (7) days. If we have not responded to you within Seven (7) days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
- Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
- All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
- We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “contact us” webpage where we set out our requirements relating to return of such goods.
- We also undertake to exchange any undamaged product purchased from us so long as it is returned unused and with proof of purchase within Ten (10) days of purchase however we will not provide any refund of such purchase. If undamaged goods are returned to us for exchange, we do not refund any packing and postage charges. Return of undamaged goods for exchange is entirely at your cost and risk.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission.
- We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- You may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
- All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or R which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Out’n’About is a registered trademark. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
We offer 2 rates of delivery to the UK mainland depending how quickly you want to receive your order. Standard delivery takes 5-7 working days and is charged at a rate of £4.99. Express delivery takes 1-2 working days and is charged at a rate of £8.99. (Please note that orders do have to be placed before 12pm to qualify for this time frame). Please select your chosen delivery option in the checkout area.
Bank Holiday Deliveries- Please note that orders placed over the Bank Holiday period may not ship to our normal delivery schedules.
Christmas DeliveriesPlease note that orders placed over the Christmas / New Year period may not ship to our normal delivery schedules.
UK Offshore and International
Delivery times to UK Offshore Islands and the Highlands may differ. If you are unsure which delivery option to pick please contact our support team.
We can now take orders via our webshop from outside the UK however you can also order items by calling us on 01234 344230. Please select the ‘European’ or ‘Rest of the World’ options when checking out.
Provided that all of the items you order are in stock we will despatch your order as soon as possible, usually within one to two working days (for express delivery) but this may sometimes be longer during busy periods. Our webshop shows when items are ‘out of stock’. Where items on your order are out of stock they will be placed on back order and those items in stock shipped separately at no additional cost. You will be charged for the complete order at the checkout process. Please allow 5 – 7 working days for delivery for standard and European delivery. If you are ordering from somewhere else in the world then your order may take longer but we will email you with an estimated time.
Next Day and Saturday Deliveries
We are able to provide these services at an additional cost. Should you require fast/specific delivery then please call or email one of our customer care operatives and quote your order number. They will be able to advise you of the additional costs. Call 01234 344230.
All orders will be subject to VAT if appropriate.
For exports to countries outside the EU although these are exempt from VAT you may be required to pay import duties by your government, you will be notified by the courier if this is the case. Some countries (including but not limited to Israel, Norway, Switzerland and Turkey) do not impose import duties on products shipped from the EU, however in some cases you may be required to pay a local sales tax; you will be notified by the courier if this is the case.
Please contact us directly on 01234 344230 before placing an order for delivery to a BFPO address. Deliveries at the standard delivery charge are subject to size and weight restrictions. We can confirm delivery options & charges at the time of order.
All BFPO orders will be subject to VAT unless ordered using official BFPO regimental order number. Order will need to be placed directly with us by calling 01234 344230.
Damaged or Missing Order
If your goods are received damaged or missing then please call or email our customer care team immediately, quoting your order number on 01234 344230 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Items sent by courier can be tracked by us, however this is not the case with the Royal Mail. We will wait a minimum of 7 days to confirm they are lost before re-sending any items sent by Royal Mail.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with your purchases from the Out’n’About webshop, however if for any reason you are unhappy with the goods you can return them to us provided they are unused and still in their original packaging.
Under distance selling regulations you may cancel your order by returning any item up to 7 days from the day after delivery.
Please return your items with a copy of the original delivery note and show the items that you are returning and the reason(s) for return.
We advise that high value goods are returned via a courier or recorded delivery service as we cannot be responsible for returned items that are not delivered back to us.
Please return items to:
Out’n’About ATP Limited,
7 Caxton Park,
Please take note of the following:
- A refund can only be processed if the items are returned in an unused, re-saleable condition.
- Return postage and packing costs will be the responsibility of the customer except for faulty/damaged items, however no further postage and packing charges will be made for exchanged items sent to you.
- Customers should obtain proof of postage or send items back by a courier/recorded delivery service when returning goods to us, as we cannot be held responsible for parcels lost during return to us.
- Items sold in ‘clearance’ section of our webshop are not covered by any manufacturers warranty. However this does not affect any customers statutory rights.
7 Caxton Park, Caxton Road, Bedford, MK41 0TY